Search our Jobs
EDI Systems Manager
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced EDI Systems or Implementation Specialist to come join our client within the design and gift industry. The successful candidate will be working for our international client who have offices in the US, Australia and Hong Kong, with their UK headquarters being based in Bath.
The role of the post holder shall be to manage the implementation and ongoing use of EDI interfaces with customers and suppliers connecting with Dynamics 365 Business Central. Manage the implementation and ongoing use of API integrations with external business systems.
Within the projects you are managing the quality of the data in the D365BC and EDI systems and work with 3rd party providers who configure the EDI Service and D365BC system. You will use your knowledge and understanding of EDI standards and how they transpose into D365BC (and vice versa) and ensure that the integrity of the data transferring between D365BC and the EDI Service is maintained.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Understanding of the technical architecture and tools for system integrations including industry standards in areas like EDI, API development etc
- Good all-round business knowledge working cross functionally across departments.
- Experience creating technical documentation which represents business process and data flows
- Use knowledge of EDI standards and integration options to discuss and develop opportunities with external suppliers and customers for integration.
- Comfortable viewing objects in the database such as tables, views, triggers and stored procedures, making suggestions for changes as appropriate
- Challenge integration requests to ensure solutions are in line with our current and future IT strategy
- Design the flow of interfaced data through the systems to ensure robust process with inbuilt error checks as appropriate.
- Support the end to end testing of all business process and project flows which utilize integration services
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with EDI, API, CSV, SFTP, or XML
- Understanding of data analytics (PowerBI, Excel, Jet Analytics)
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has vast experience with EDI Implementation along with understanding on data analytics.
Salary / Benefits:
A salary range of up to £40,000 is available depending on experience
Life insurance, 9% pension, free company lunches once a month
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
EDI Systems Manager
Based in Bath